Sponsor/Vendor Race Attendee Instructions
Thanks for your support of the 12South Winter Warm Up! We have a great morning planned for everyone.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RACE DAY
- Each Sponsor/Vendor has been assigned to a space by race management. Check in at the registration tent upon arrival on race morning.
- Each Sponsor/Vendor is responsible for providing their own table and supplies for set up.
- Set up area opens at 5:00 am
- Race Starts at 7:00 am with the kids 1k run.
- While unloading - Vendors are allowed 1 car inside Sevier Park. Cars must be moved by 6:30 am. Parking is available around 12South. Refer to the parking map for instructions.
- Please note that you will need to access Sevier Park vendor parking lot from the 10th Avenue (Lealand) side of Clayton due to the starting line equipment across Clayton Avenue. Vendors are also required to stay for the duration of the event.
- Please arrive with plenty of time to completed your set up. Participants will begin arriving as early as 6:00 am.
For any additional questions please email race management.